Awards and Recognition
Since listing, Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT has received eight international/regional awards. They are:
- In February 2012, Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT was awarded “Best Domestic Securitization” at The Asset Triple A Regional Deal Awards 2011 for the S$132 million Islamic securitisation facility it launched in November 2011.
- In January 2012, Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT was awarded “The Gold Standard Award for Corporate Financial Communications” by PublicAffairsAsia, a provider of news, features, analysis and intelligence on practice and policy across the Asia Pacific region.
- In February 2011, Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT was awarded “IPO Deal of the Year (2010)” and “Real Estate Deal of the Year (2010)” by Islamic Finance News, one of the most prestigious awards that honors the best in the Islamic finance industry.
- In July 2011, Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT's efforts to raise investor familiarity with Shari'ah compliant products during its IPO were recognised by the International Public Relations Association (IPRA), which gave Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT a “Golden World Award”.
- In September 2011, Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT was awarded the Triple A Award for “Best Islamic Deal in Singapore” and “Most Innovative Islamic Deal” by The Asset, Asia's leading issuer and investor-focused financial monthly publication.
- In October 2011, Sabana Shari'ah Compliant REIT received “The Most Outstanding Islamic REIT” at the KLIFF Islamic Finance Awards Ceremony, which was organised in conjunction with the 8th Kuala Lumpur Islamic Finance Forum.